ACODIC Dog Lick Pad,Pet Slow Feeder Mat,Fun Alternative to Slow Feeder Dog Bowls,Calming Mat for Dog Anxiety Relief,Dog Lick Pad with Suction Perfect for Bathing,Grooming,Training
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- 【100% Satisfaction Guarantee】 You will love this durable, light,weight and portable multifunctional dog lick pad. If you need any help,please let us know.We also provide 24-hour customer service and life time technical support.This product is a great gift for dog lovers,wives,lovers,family and friends! Order now!
- 【Healthier & Slower Feeding】The dog slow feeder has a surface design with four textures reduces your pets eating speed and prolongs enjoyment,which reduces bloating feeling and improves health digestion effectively.Add yogurt,peanut butter and spreadable snacks, raw,wet,dry and liquid Foods to your lick pad for dogs so that your pets can enjoy small amounts of food for a longer period of time eat slower eat healthier.
- 【Reduce Anxiety,Boredom & Destructive Behavior】 Slow feeder for dogs helps calm and soothe your pet by helping release endorphins through the promotion of licking.Safe alternative for your dog to lick. Great for stressful times such vet visits,bath time,nail clipping, injury recovery as well as thunderstorms and fireworks
- 【Upgraded Design and Safe Use】: The large size design is compatible with most pets. The 69 suction cups at the bottom can be firmly sucked on the glass,marble,etc,without displacement.Lick pad dog is made of food-grade silicone that is BPA free,soft and durable.Hang hole design for storage and saving space.Dish washer or hot soapy water can easily clean up the residual food from lick pad for dogs.
- 【Dental Hygiene & Fresh Breath】The pet calming mat textured surfaces promote pleasurable licking action,which generates saliva helping protect your pet’s teeth and gums.Scrapes food particles and odor-causing bacteria off your pet’s tongue,promoting healthier teeth, gums and fresher breath.
Sold：184 Wished: 68 Followed: 99
There are no reviews yet.